From the very beginning, Shorts That Are Not Pants has been fortunate to have worked with many community and business partners, but we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities as well. Here are some of the fine organizations with whom we’ve partnered so far:
- Brazil Film Fest
- CityLife Project
- Hot Docs
- Italian Contemporary Film Festival
- Mamo! Podcast
- National Film Board of Canada
- Raindance Toronto
- Rendezvous With Madness Film Festival
- TAAFI (Toronto Animated Arts Festival International)
- TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival)
- Toronto Korean Film Festival
- Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival
- Toronto Youth Shorts Film Festival
- Archive Wine Bar
- Bloomsbury Publishing
- Collective Concerts
- Elevation Pictures
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Melville House Books
- Mongrel Media
- Netflix Canada
- Paramount Canada
- Penguin Random House Canada
- Steam Whistle Brewing
- Touchwood PR
- Woodhouse Brewing
Partnerships can take many forms, including:
- providing prizes for our audience
- financial sponsorship of one or more screenings
- in-kind sponsorship of goods or services we use to run the series
- name sponsorship for our Audience Award, which comes with a cash prize for one filmmaker at each screening
If you’re part of or know of an organization or company that might be interested in partnering with us, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We are proud to be partnering with InkTip.
Winners of the Best Narrative Film, Best Documentary Film, and Best Animated Film will receive an InkTip Script Listing to promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents.
Companies who are InkTip members include: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
Producers have made more than 375 films from scripts and writers found through InkTip.